How to shop the Get Cutie way
We are a small Brighton based company and ALL our garments are all made locally by a team of talented seamstresses. The fabrics, most which are 100% cotton are sourced from all around the world and are often unique just to us. Our clothes are very popular so fabrics come in and out of stock very quickly. Below is a simple guide of how we work.
- Select your style
- Click on the fabric swatch of your choice
- Then select your size and (where applicable, cup size)
- If your size is in stock your garment will go straight to your shopping basket, otherwise you will be notified of the wait time for your selection by way of a pop-up. This leadtime notification activates the made to order process by which your garment will immediately be put into production. Where we can, we will keep you updated with progress of your order.
- Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email confirmation detailing your order. Please note, the email will also tell you again if the item was in stock or not.
- PLEASE NOTE: NO 2 ITEMS WILL BE IDENTICAL DUE TO FABRIC REPEAT PATTERNS AND POSITIONING. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT FOR POSITIONING OF A FABRIC PATTERN ON YOUR GARMENT, THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE FOR THIS.
- ALSO! If you would like your garment to be longer or shorted in length than is stated, you will need to call the store to factor in this adjustment as it cannot be done via the website. The charge for this is £2.50 per inch.
- Please note, our garments ARE NOT lined because all the dresses are not designed with a fitted waistband. The A line skirt is fully lined. if you would like a bow skirt lined there will be a small charge for this. Enquire: email@example.com
We must stress: our sizing is NOT the same at the highstreet, so please refer to the size chart to assess the best dress fit for you!
Please note that our size range is 8 to 22 (size 6's and 24 available on request) and Cup sizes A-G (long cap sleeve and half sleeve dress only)
The Get Cutie Team.